Certificate Course in ECG diagnosis
The ECG Certificate course is the simplest way to learn the ECG. Become an ECG expert and make better clinical decisions faster! Our interactive, case-based online training will help you understand the concepts so you don’t have to memorize the patterns. We’ll show you that learning the ECG can be fun.
Note- On special request students and doctors of BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BDS, BPT, Nursing etc may also join the course.
ECG is becoming more common in both inpatient and outpatient care settings. Hence, it is important to have a sound knowledge and ability to interpret ECGs accurately and quickly. This necessitates that not only specialists, but also other healthcare professionals like General practitioners, Interns, Post Graduate students, UG medical students, Nurses and Paramedical staff should have basic understanding of ECG for timely diagnosis.
To cater to the need for a quality course on ECG diagnosis, MBBSdost.com offers a Certificate course in ECG diagnosis for Medical students, Interns and Doctors. This course has been designed to provide understanding on basic concepts of ECG that would help as a guide while dealing with real life cases. To provide better understanding and for more effective learning, multimedia based animations with hundreds of ECG images have been used. These demonstrations are interactive and enhance learning ability.
The course objective is to enable the participants to:
- Describe the normal cardiac anatomy and physiology and normal electrical conduction through the heart.
- Identify and relate waveforms to the cardiac cycle.
- Understand the different lead placements and purpose of each placement.
- Utilize a systematic process when approaching the interpretation of the ECG.
- Identify normal and abnormal components on ECG.
- Recognize sinus, atrial, junctional and ventricular dysrhythmia on ECG and relate cause, significance, symptoms and treatment.
- Identify three pacemaker malfunctions.
- To achieve full utility of ECG as diagnostic and therapeutic Guide.
- Enable doctors and medical students to interpret ECG confidently. Identification of cases requiring further management.
- Identification of critical cases for specialist care.
- Use of highly effective multimedia
- animations to explain concepts of ECG.
- Course material developed by experienced specialist.
- Any time anywhere learning.
The course will deal with the following topics:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Electrical Activity of the Heart
- Electrophysiological Properties of a Cardiac Cell
- Electrical Events of Depolarization and Repolarization
- Properties of the Heart
- Conduction System
- Determining Rate and Rhythm
- Calculating the Heart Rate
- Analyzing a Rhythm Strip Using the Eight Step Approach
- Naming the Rhythm
- Escape Pacemakers
- Lead Placement
- Normal Sinus Rhythm
- Sinus Bradycardia
- Sinus Tachycardia
- Sinus Arrhythmia
- Sinus Arrest or Sinus Pause
- Sinus Exit Block (Sinoatrial Block)
- Premature Atrial Complexes (PACs)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT, PSVT, PAT, Atrial Tachycardia)
- Wandering Pacemaker
- Atrial Flutter -12 lead ECG
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Junctional Bradycardia
- Junctional Rhythms
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW)
- Ventricular Rhythms
- Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm (AIVR)
- Premature Ventricular Complexes (PVCs)
- Ventricular Tachycardia (VT) Monomorphic
- Ventricular Fibrillation (VF)
- Atrial Ventricular Blocks (AV Blocks)
- Pacemaker Terminology
- Pacemaker Malfunctions
- Assessing Pacemaker Function
- Diagrams of C Rhythms
- Ventricular Pacemaker
- Ventricular Pacing in Atrial Fibrillation
Each module is divided into discrete learning units. The purpose of these learning units is to impart students better knowledge, and understanding of terminology and physiology in ECG interpretation.
COURSE DELIVERY AND CERTIFICATION
The course material will be available both online. An ID and password is provided to access the course content and online assessments. Assessments and doubt clarifications are also provided during the course.
The registrant shall complete all the internal assessments online. The final examination will be held on completion of all course modules. It is mandatory to obtain a minimum of 50% marks to clear an evaluation. Certification will be by MBBSdost.com a unit of Vinay Heartbeat Education Private Limited.
How to payMethod 1. Online
You may purchase via online method using internet banking, debit cards, or credit cards.Pay Fee Online
After online payment you will receive an email confirmation of your order and will will also call you within 24hours to assist you.
Method 2. Pay Directly in Bank
Pay directly in branch of any one of the following bank i.e. ICICI, HDFC, PNB, Axis. Click pay in bank button to download details of our bank accounts and know how to pay the fee.
Pay In Bank
Method 3. Pay via Check/DD
Send us the cheque or demand draft in favor of “VINAY HEARTBEAT EDUCATION PVT. LTD.” payable at New Delhi to the following address.
Dr. Vinay Yadav, House No-94, Block-A, Nasirpur Colony, New Delhi – 110045. Phone- 09953578794
Don’t forget to mention your name, mobile number, email address and postal address.
Note:- Kindly call us at 09953578794 and clarify all your doubts.