International conference on "Cutting-Edge Pharmacology: Contemporary Issues and Future Challenges" at Rajkot
Tags :- medical-event ,
SHARE PLEASE - 2015-06-03 11:58:30
- Organization: Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat India
- Disciplines: Chemistry, Life Science,Health Science, Social & Behavioral Science
- Subdisciplines: Biochemistry,Biochemistry, Toxicology, Toxicology,Pharmacology, Pharmacy & Pharmacology, Regulatory, Public Health
- Event type: Conference, Exhibition, Symposium
- Venue: DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- CME accredited: Yes
- Expected number of delegates: More than 1,000
- Delegate fee: USD $251–500
- Date : 18–20 December 2015
- Location : RAJKOT, India
- Event Details :
- International conference on ‘Cutting-Edge Pharmacology: Contemporary Issues and Future Challenges’ & 48th Annual Conference of Indian Pharmacological Society (IPSCON-2015) will be held from December 18-20, 2015 at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India. The Conference will be enriched with various scientific sessions such as orations (Col. Ram Nath Chopra, Prof. G. Achari, Prof. B. N. Ghosh and Prof. N. S. Dhalla orations), Plenary sessions, Key note address, Symposiums and mini symposiums on cutting-edge pharmacology research, Brain storming sessions, oral and poster sessions, illustrious invited talks, awards for best oral presentations at conference (G. Achari, UK Seth, Gufic Prize, OD Gulati, Prof. Manjeet Singh), award for best poster presentations at conference (PC Dandiya Prize) and best published paper awards (B. Uvnas, P.P. Suryakumari, Jaipur / N.N. Datta, Saroj- V.N. Sharma, Dr. B. Mukherjee) along with cultural events and Gala dinner/banquet. Five parallel preconference workshops (Good Clinical Practice & Bioethics, Neuropharmacology Techniques, Molecular Pharmacology Techniques, Scientific Writing, Pharmacovigilance and pharmacoeconomics) will run on 17 December, 2015. This conference will cover current issues of modern pharmacology such as safe and effective therapy, antibiotic resistance, Good Clinical Practice and Bioethics, Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacoeconomics in addition to the recent avenues on cutting-edge molecular pharmacology research and impending challenges.
- You are welcome to join the conference to communicate with the distinguished speakers and share your research results. We cordially invite you to attend our conference or submit your research abstract through Abstract Submission link for an oral/poster presentation in prize/free sessions
- All accepted papers will be published as proceedings (supplement issue) of The Indian Journal of Pharmacology (official journal of Indian Pharmacological Society publishing original research since 1969 with current impact factor 0.679 and ISSN 0253-7613) (click http://www.ijp-online.com/ for details).
- We would extend our highest appreciation and warmest welcome to your attention and attendance.
- Your participation will be essential to the success of the conference.
- Looking forward to see you at the conference