medical pg entrance
Tags :- AIPGMEE ,
SHARE PLEASE - 2015-05-30 17:22:11
AIPGMEE also known as All India Post Graduate Entrance Exam is a qualifying cum ranking examination notified under the Provisions of Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations 2000 by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. AIPGMEE is a national level Entrance Examination for admission to 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS/Diploma, in various Government medical colleges of India except PG Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
· Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
· A Candidate must hold a MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College.
· A Candidate completed their MBBS degree from a foreign included in the schedules of Indian Medical Council act 1956 and obtain full registration either from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
· The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this test.
· However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete before the given date and time can take up this examination, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before by given date and time or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he/she will be completing internship by given date and time.
· No request for condo nation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
· A candidate can register and appear for AIPGMEE -2015 only once for admission to the academic year 2015-2016.
For Jammu and Kashmir & Andhra Pradesh Candidates:
· Candidate who have completed their MBBS degree from Jammu and Kashmir or Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota.
· However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir to the Deputy Director(Examinations) National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi – 110029 along with the print out of the acknowledgement of submission of online application for AIPGMEE 2015 latest by 30th November 2014. (Copy of the affidavit is annexed at Annexure-A).